- Work type: Part time or Full time
- Salary: to be negotiated
- Location: Australia Wide
- Classification: Design & Architecture and Urban Design & Planning
- Closing Date: COB Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Flexible working hours/days/times/locations;
- Competitive Remuneration;
- Work from home or shared work space in Babinda;
- Opportunities to work throughout Queensland and Northern Territory if desired;
- Opportunities to work on a variety of projects if desired;
The role primarily includes:
- Preparation and management of Development Applications and associated works and permits;
- Analysis of development sites to prepare advice to clients regarding development opportunities, risks, potential issues, design parameters, approval strategy and the like;
- Interpreting legislation, building plans; and
- Co-ordination of associated consultants to deliver projects.
Ideally, you will have:
- More than 5 years experience in a professional planning role;
- Experience in Queensland and/or Northern Territory will be highly regarded;
- A solid working knowledge of Queensland planning schemes and/or Northern Territory Planning Scheme;
- Demonstrated history of assessment or preparation of Development Applications for a range of development types;
- A solid working knowledge of the Queensland and/or Northern Territory statutory regime for planning and land management / development;
- An appreciation and understanding of issues affecting development;
- Strong technical written skills;
- Excellent research, analytical and technical problem-solving;
- The ability to work autonomously to meet specific KPI’s, timeframes and budgets;
- The ability to proactively instruct and brief co-consultants;
- The ability to manage various projects independently.
- Current Australian Drivers License;
Submit Your Interest / Apply Here
Gilvear Planning prides ourself on a collaborative team culture.
Recruitment of the right individuals is as important as the experience, skills and abilities that you offer. We are looking for individuals who can enhance our dynamic team.
We ask that you complete the below information as well as attach a cover letter and resume to help us get to know you. We cannot wait for you to be a part of our team!